forum.bjork.fr
yohann

Björk & le féminisme : sexisme dans la musique, etc.

Dans le mag papier, y a un astérisque à la 1ere citation qui renvoie à la page d'après, où l'on peut lire :

KDO POUR RIRI

Dans le mag papier, y a un astérisque à la 1ere citation qui renvoie à la page d'après, où l'on peut lire :

KDO POUR RIRI

:coeur:

Allez ciao ! la compagnie, j'ai plus besoin de toi l'ami, d'ailleurs maintenant je suis membrée comme un bouc" aha.

C'est tout de même la première fois qu'elle est aussi cash, qu'elle porte un objet sexuel / gode. C'est total free style, mon hypothèse aha, mais j'assume.

ça se confirme :

Then there's the utopia of flutes, which takes her back to her childhood. With Merry, she researched myths from South America, Asia and Africa to find the relevance of the flute in tribal culture. Traditionally used by men in various tribes, Bjork was taken by the mystical energy of the flute and how it united women. "Through our research we found a similar story in all the myths where women would steal the flute from the men, round up their kids and play them songs somewhere safe away from the violence and destruction of war," she says. "I liked that sort of juxtaposition and how women found a way of reaching for peace even in a moment of destruction. "Playing the flute was their haven and where women escape to find utopia somewhere; I totally like the sound of that." +++

gode, flute même combat :lol:

• I like 2

She is stimulated about the prospect of the world changing, of old patriarchal ideas being brought down, to everyone’s benefit.

“What is exciting is that boys are really changing now,” she says. “Boys who are now in their teens, they’re really emotional. That’s maybe the thing that needs to be addressed next. Where do men put their feelings ? They’re clumsy, and they don’t know where to put them. My generation of men were told for 20 years to suffocate them, and then women scream at them because, where are they ? So they’re getting like : ‘Wait a minute. You don’t want me to be emotional, but you want me to be emotional ? Can you make your mind up ?’ And then there’s the other story of the white man now. If there’s a universal unconscious narrative, it is the self-pity of them losing power. It’s very hard to feel sorry for that, but at least it hurts. They are feeling it.” The Guardian

Elle pensait que le féminisme c'est faire des trucs négatifs comme râler. Et exprimer clairement les problèmes  visiblement c'est pas bien  :drop: ?

Elle pensait aussi que le féminisme en 2005 c'est s'isoler des hommes (ce qui me semble complètement con, mais je suis peut être moi même un feministe radical qui s'ignore   :lol: )

Un article récent qui résume, en quelques étapes, son évolution au sujet du féminisme.

• I like 1

Petite victoire du jour

Trax contacté, "produit par Arca" => "coproduit avec Arca."

• I like 3
  • Great ! 6

Oui, j'ai passé l'entièreté de l'épisode a me dire qu'ils allaient la mentionner, et c’était finalement le cas. :biggrin:

via le site facebook de dazed (posté hier)