forum.bjork.fr
Sign in to follow this  
Steefaan

Maus : Tónlyst 1994 - 2004 / Lystaukar 1993 - 2004

tonlyst.gif

Maus are celebrating they're ten years of releasing music by releasing a compilation album. Its a double cd called Tónlyst 1994 - 2004 / Lystaukar 1993 - 2004.

Maus won the battle of the bands in 1994, when members where just 18 years old, and released they're first album later that year. Since then four albums have followed and countless radio singles. Most of them being on cd1 on the new compilation. The songs appear in chronological order on the cd, finishing with a brand new track called Over me, under me.

The second cd is an album of rarities and unreleashed songs. It features 10 demo's of scrapped songs that became a part of the live set at some time, but never made it to the albums. It also has four live recordings, including the battle of the bands recordings from 1994, and remixes from Gusgus, Quarashi, Dáðadrengir and deLpHi. The latter one, Liquid Substance, is a remix of Replacing my Bones that was released as a single in Iceland last summer.

plus d'info ici : www.maus.is

well...honnestly I've been listening to their live performance in the airwaves, what leads me to think that the main talented man of the whole group is the mixer and arrangement maker of the CD. <_<