forum.bjork.fr
Sign in to follow this  
HöShI

Björk en guest d'Arca au Shed

Björk de retour au Shed hier soir pour la résidence d’Arca, ils ont fait un duo: je ne connais pas bien la disco d’Arca, est ce que quelqu’un arrive a reconnaitre le morceau ? Ou alors c’était un nouveau, ou alors c’etait de l’impro, ou alors c’érait « Allow » :help-sos:

Via twitter, apparement la performance de se soir sera filmé, croisons les doigts pour qu'ils recommencent :

Edited by HöShI

"Björk en guest d'Arca au Shed 27 septembre"

Citation

extreme no recording policy!
phone-free show!
mobile is locked in yondr® case!
#arca act 3: ripples with live performance by #bjork ! she sang a new song !!

björk was the surprising guest to arca’s 3rd act of her performance mutant;faith at the shed in new york city last night. as arca herself said, ”ripples” is the part where she plays and sings more (first two parts were more like a monologue). after a very extended intro of testing and sampling sounds, chopping and screwing all genres of music (live re-mixed by her sound engineer total freedom), she finally enters the stage walking thru the audience wearing her hair touching the ground, an immense victorian beige dress and a loving beautiful pair of red laser wings that flaps as she moves!!! the whole project involves cutting-edge bio-sonic-technology! arca explains that the implants she is using serve as the medium to create sound! her whole body movement is her own instrument! the stage has a piano with a red living-like organism on top which pulsates thru the entire concert. there is also two soundboards and various laptops on the stage. the stage is covered by sand and scattered hairpieces and a black viscous being resembling a slug. amongst many instantly recognizable samples by her fans who sold-out tonight, she performed anoche on the piano beautifully as well as a heart-breaking synthy version of piel. there were many moments of stand-up nonsense we all know arca for, like inviting the audience to dance with her onstage or share with her their dreams and nightmares. she is obsessed with recurrent dreams. there were many iconic moments. she sang a sexy and violent song by calling names of men riding a bull on stage and ended up doing a pole dance on the sonic pole created just for her! it is a pole that responds to her movements the same way as a theremin works. entrancing. after many custom changes, which only became less and less as the show heads to the end, arca unbelievably thanks each and every individual who made this project happen. she leaves the stage by graffiting her body in red, stepping on the countless white rose petals decorating the venue: the audience either seated on the flowers or the regular seats by option. what a night.

about the very exclusive performance by björk:

“it is my pleasure to introduce you a friend of mine to sing with me, she is björk.”

it was something like that, very humble, very simple, the way arca announced her. the crowd went wild. no one could possibly imagine björk would make a surprise appearance as a singer at a chapter 3 of a fellow’s residency! she walked to the stage very calmly and serene, singing her very well-known gibberish and ad libs. the song chosen is a new one, with elastic industrial aggressive dynamics, gorgeous melodies, almost absent of beats. björk used her wonder vocals to create an instant catchy song. do you know those kind of hopeful sounds? this is what i am talking about. she did not save up any breath, she sang her heart out. she seemed very happy as arca introduced her profusely. she was wearing a metallic circle flower-like dress that fully covered her front head to toe. the fabric reminded me a bit of the one used on “the gate” by gucci. everytime she slightly bent over, you could see her face. she smiled for the entire song. think about “storm” goes emo. to cry for. start to end. i did. sobbing.

• I like 1

elle a eu droit à un nail art pour l'occasion 

Une meilleure ici (prompteur prompteur)

• Haha 1

tiens elle chante en espagnol et le titre devrait atterrir sur le nouvel d'Arca

Citation

Arca welcomed her legendary mentor and Shed alumna Björk. She floated to Arca’s side — her outfit like an ethereal sand dollar — and performed a new song, which, it appears, will materialize on the next Arca album (Arca confirmed the project will arrive next year). +++

• I like 1