Olivier Rousteing ajouté au casting de Cornucopia

(Iris Van Herpen toujours présente)

• Confused 2
  • Waw ! 3

Euuuh non merci ? :drop:

• Haha 1
  • Thank you ! 1

Posted (edited)

Ne nous fions pas aux apparences, même si ses créations sont un peu basiques, il s'est vraiment laché récemment 

Katy-Perry-In-Balmain-Haute-Couture-2019

DzDKVWUXQAANNy6.jpg

Avec Bjork je suis sur qu'il va faire quelque chose de magnifique. Et j'espere qu'Iris sera juste pour les flutistes, parce-que malgré son immense succès, sa derniere collection boubou-paréo de plage, après les merveilles auxquelles elle nous avait habitué......

Edited by pierro
  • Thinking Face 2

Posted (edited)

il est carrément placé avant Iris van Herpen :hypo:

est-ce qu'on va retrouver le schéma de la tournée ? Herpen pour Viibra et Björk en autre chose (balmain donc)

quand on le voit à la télé on ne sait jamais vraiment s'il crée ou si c'est juste un vrp avec un carnet d'adresses mondain bien rempli c'est bizarre

c'est lui qui dessine etc ? 

edit : un appel du pied en 2017 ?

Citation

Ici, pas de sacs imposants mais de subtiles minaudières à pampilles qui s'agitent au rythme des modèles et des derniers tubes de Björk qui résonnent sous les hauts plafond de l'Opéra.

http://www.leparisien.fr/laparisienne/style/fashion-week/fashion-week-l-armee-balmain-frappe-a-nouveau-paris-28-09-2017-7293129.php

Edited by Pierre

Posted (edited)

Elle ne vas probablement pas porter la meme robe pendant les 8 dates non plus.

edit: and be durable enough to withstand many nights of wear.”

ah peut être !

Edited by HöShI

Spoiler

59898527_595285080966163_796150324738529

58410806_1073481826174714_91823809627858

• I like 1

Olivier Rousteing on creating an ethereal couture collection just for Björk - via Dazed

Citation

[...]

After presenting his debut Couture collection for Balmain in January – the Parisian house’s first in 16 years– the designer was contacted by the Icelandic artist’s team who wanted to team up ahead of her Cornucopia residency at New York arts venue the Shed. “I was really surprised because I wasn’t expecting her call at all,” Rousteing tells us. “Life is full of surprises though and when Björk told me: ‘I want to dress in Balmain, I want my musicians draped in Balmain’, I thought ‘wow!’”

Working collaboratively, Björk selected her favourite looks from the collection, with Rousteing making adjustments to them in the colours and shapes that the singer envisioned. In addition to outfitting the Icelandic artist, the designer also created custom looks for her musicians and dancers – a task that came with its own difficulties. “It was really interesting because when you are wearing Couture you’re probably not playing an instrument,” he explains. “We had to play with the shapes and make sure it was comfortable for each of them for all the instruments in the orchestra.”

[...]

Un autre article sur vogue.com

Citation

[...]

“It was a curious feeling after me and James Merry [her frequent collaborator] had been swirling around in our utopian hemisphere for a while to see Olivier Rousteing’s Balmain collection a few months ago and witness such an obvious overlap between both of our headspaces,” Björk says over email before her show last night. “We had been looking for plantlike uniforms for habitants of this sci-fi concert, and we were thrilled when we found it. These almost digital, soil-free beings wandering down that catwalk seem to only lack flutes,” she says. “They had fins and light prisms coming out of them, albino fur and peach blossom shadows . . . perfect!!!”

[...]

To allow for full movement at center stage, Rousteing had to alter each piece to fit the needs of this very particular environment. In total, Balmain dressed 15 musicians who play with the Icelandic singer, and created three different looks for Björk herself. There’s a slit in one of the singer’s pearl shoulders, for example, that allows her to maneuver the microphone. Similarly, the designer altered the harpist’s outfit, as the big bowl skirt that she wears needs to perfectly hug the curves of her instrument. “We had to re-create the image of the couture, made from pleated organza, silk, metal, plastic, some PVC, and embroideries, but making sure that you can walk and perform in that couture,” Rousteing says.

[...]
For Rousteing, the collaboration is a testament to the value of couture today, and another moment in which Balmain’s ever-expanding universe has left him awestruck. “The Balmain world is a world where you cannot predict what is going to happen tomorrow,” he says. “I think the fact that she has no boundaries with her music, and with my fashion, I don’t have any boundaries—that’s where we connected, and that’s what she loved about the last couture show. Is it fashion? Is it art? Is it furniture? What is that? There’s no name. You can’t put it in a box. You cannot label it, and I think that’s what she loved."

[...]

La pauvre Iris van Herpen qui passe à l'as dans tout ça

• Sad 1

Le 17/05/2019 à 10:34, bjon a dit :

Avec toutes les craquelures sur les ouvertures de ses manches, les bords des boules qui doivent bousiller le satin, je pensais pas qu'elle resortirait sa robe boules blanches pour 2 sets de plus. 

Le 17/05/2019 à 13:05, pierro a dit :

Avec toutes les craquelures sur les ouvertures de ses manches, les bords des boules qui doivent bousiller le satin, je pensais pas qu'elle resortirait sa robe boules blanches pour 2 sets de plus. 

Y a rien qui craque sur les manches. Les plis c'est le tissu qui est contre plaqué sur la structure des épaules qui fait ça, sinon il ne pourrait pas épouser la forme. Le seul truc qu'on peut noter c’est un poc sur l'épaule droite.