forum.bjork.fr
benjicok

Matmos - Ultimate Care II

Interview intéressante de Matmos par Pitchfork, à propos de leur nouveau projet, autour de l'enregistrement du son d'une machine à laver. Où l'on apprend aussi que Björk ne fait pas elle même sa lessive.

http://pitchfork.com/features/interviews/9785-the-secret-language-of-laundry-inside-matmos-washing-machine-album/

MS: European washing machines are so technologized and they have incomprehensible sigils all over them. It's like, What does the triangle wave over three lines and a single dot mean? I'll never forget doing laundry at Björk's housewho of course didn't do laundry either, because she has a housekeeperand I was like, What does any of this mean? And she was like, "I don't know." Eventually I had to unplug the washing machine and wait for it to reset to get my fucking clothes out. We were there for three and a half hours.

En même temps je la comprends. Amusez-vous à laver ça :

ed0f923c68f22e9f54936af8380eaa17.jpgBjork_volta_front.jpgolympics1.jpg

• I like 3

"Ultimate Care II Excerpt Eight" is from the upcoming Matmos album "Ultimate Care II" out February 19, 2016 on Thrill Jockey Records.

Pas mal ! Pratiquement que du rythme et de la percu techno, aucune voix (ce qui semble logique vu le concept). L'album m'a rappelé parfois des vieux Warp :)