forum.bjork.fr
sofftchevaliers

Liens divers (en rapport avec Utopia)

Rabit en interview chez dazed par de Losss

Citation

You co-produced a track, ‘Loss’, on Björk’s new album Utopia. Can you tell me the story behind that?

Rabit: I met Björk a few years through Robin Carolan of Tri Angle Records. I was sharing the Communion demos with her and she was really into the track ‘Pandemic’. This was around the time she was first writing Utopia, but the track was already firmly fixed into my album. So she asked me for a beat, and of course I was floored. We worked on the song for maybe two years, off and on – some remote work, some at her home in Brooklyn. It was a chance for me to really see a master at work. I’ve never seen a song produced in this way, with such specificity, intention, and patience. Intention is important to me.

When Trump started sabotaging things, I was texting her, ‘We need a new pied piper. Do it!’ It feels good to be this open amongst fellow artists, Björk and Alejandro (Ghersi, aka Arca), to say things out loud and make them important and set that intention, to be amongst people who agree with this. It’s humane and it’s very powerful.

• Thank you ! 2

Wow j ai hate pour cette video, Mouth Mantra étant ma préféré de Vulnicura <3 

J'espère  que ce sera pour Losss :) mais ca sera peut etre Arisen.. 

Le 06/11/2017 à 22:26, juarez175 a dit :

En rapport avec Utopia mais pas avec Björk, un artiste sort également son album le 24/11.

Il sagit de Darius et ça sappelle Utopia.

Euh... il faut le faire quand même

https://musique.fnac.com/a11103649/Darius-Utopia-CD-album

lui, au moins a son album de disponible dans la liste proposée par les inrocks pour voter pour les 3 meilleurs albums de 2017. :sournois:

• Sad 1
  • Waw ! 1

Il n'y a plus écrit "concert unique en France en 2018" mais seulement "concert unique".

Du coup, c'est unique à quel niveau ?

• Haha 2

threeasfour qui a créé les tenues des flutistes pour la vidéo Utopia va créer aussi les tenues des flutistes pour la tournée

à moins que ce soit les mêmes tout simplement :)

Citation

"Bjork is a unique being," the team continued. "Over the years we’ve known each other, we find it fascinating to find many parallels inspirations. It feels like she is our ideal natural collaborator, we've been so blessed to find each other in this lifetime."

Citation

As Björk moves into a tour in promotion of her new album, Utopia, Threeasfour is working with her to create the costumes for the Icelandic flute artists that are slated to perform alongside the main act. Gil said that the pieces will all be quite feminine, a trait Björk feels strongly about

source : wmagazine

Le 13/12/2017 à 22:41, poplife a dit :

Vu à Concorde. Ca fait plaisir :)

IMG_8151.JPG

J'ai mis la photo en fond d'écran sur mon ordi au collège et au lycée et mes élèves me répètent à chaque cours qu'ils ont vu l'affiche "bizarre" de Björk dans le métro ;) Ils sont tellement mignons ! J'ai pris une petite photo avec elle mais je vais peut être pas vous imposer ça :drop:

• I like 2