Debut - One Day

• Membres
  • Pip
  • 35 messages
  • Genre : Homme
  • Lieu :Paris

Posté 28 avril 2017 - 17:55

18157763_10155233544341460_4609230164185

Björk a enfin annoncé la sortie du fameux livre de partitions qui aurait du être à l'origine dans le coffret "Björk Omnibus"

Le post facebook

Malheureusement aucune date de sortie indiquée pour l'instant

Modifié par aifol, 22 mai 2017 - 15:59 .

#2 triumph

triumph

Post - The Modern Things

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 106 messages
  • Genre : Non précisé

Posté 28 avril 2017 - 18:07

date de sortie sur le site d'OLI :

Le 5 Juin.

"

Björk 34 SCORES FOR PIANO, ORGAN, HARPSICHORD AND CELESTE ( One Little Indian )

34 Scores for Piano, Organ, Harpsichord and Celeste, the first ever sheet music to be published by Björk, is set for release June 5 via Wise Publications. The career-spanning scorebook includes selections from Debut, Post, Homogenic, Selmasongs, Vespertine, Medúlla, Björk’s Drawing Restraint 9 soundtrack, Volta and Vulnicura, and reimagines what can be achieved with traditional sheet music, continuing Björk’s history of exploiting new technologies for creative innovation.

The scorebook is available for preorder here and will be available early exclusively at the BJÖRK DIGITAL exhibition in Los Angeles, May 19 to June 4. BJÖRK DIGITAL features selections from the the songbook, and Björk will perform songs from the book with 32 string players in Los Angeles May 30 at the Walt Disney Concert Hall.

Created in collaboration with longtime pianist and collaborator Jonas Sen, design house M/M (Paris) and engraver Werner Wolff, the scorebook expands the possibilities of traditional notation using unique, custom fonts and artwork and a triple-layer approach devised by Björk and Sen.
“These arrangements all began with my first tour with Björk in 2007 and 2008, where I played several different keyboard instruments in the band,” says Sen. “In some songs I would play an organ, in another a celeste, piano or harpsichord. The idea came to create a solo instrument version of several songs that could easily be written in notation for different keyboard instruments most in line with the character of each song.
“There are three levels to these keyboard arrangements. In one we simply transcribed the songs from the original to the keyboard. In the next level we arranged them so they sound different from the originals, yet convincing for the keyboard instrument in question. In the third level I created a variation of the original song, much like classical composers create variations on a theme. On the third level the songs are radically different from the original, almost like they are new compositions.”

M/M (Paris) collaborated with Björk to create a completely new and unprecedented notation system and bespoke fonts to present the songs to the exact specifications prepared by Björk and Sen. Engraver Werner Wolff consulted with the artist to articulate these groundbreaking designs for the page.

“The design by M/M (Paris) goes beyond what standard notation programs can achieve,” says Wolff. “To guarantee a consistent look of shapes, colours and spacing, the music engraving was dependent on tool support. Notengrafik Berlin was challenged to evaluate multiple alternative approaches, extending and complementing software to make sure the unique design that premiered in the Björk Biophilia app could be translated to the layout of the printed songbook.”

34 Scores for Piano, Organ, Harpshicord and Celeste will also feature a specially bound, wraparound cover and completely custom design, a singular companion piece to Björk’s creative output.

34 SCORES FOR PIANO, ORGAN, HARPSICHORD AND CELESTE

The Anchor Song – Debut
Venus As A Boy – Debut
Cover Me – Post
Isobel – Post
Bachelorette – Homogenic
Immature – Homogenic
Joga – Homogenic
Notget – Homogenic
Unravel – Homogenic
I’ve Seen It All – Selmasongs
New World – Selmasongs
Aurora – Vespertine
Mother Heroic – B-Side to ‘Hidden Place’ (Vespertine)
Pagan Poetry – Vespertine
Sun In My Mouth – Vespertine
Desired Constellation – Medúlla
Oceania – Medúlla
Pleasure Is All Mine – Medúlla
Where Is The Line – Medúlla
Gratitude – Drawing Restraint 9 OST
Declare Independence – Volta
The Dull Flame Of Desire – Volta
My Juvenile – Volta
Pneumonia – Volta
Vertebrae by Vertebrae – Volta
Atom Dance – Vulnicura
Black Lake – Vulnicura
Stonemilker – Vulnicura"

#3 HöShI

HöShI

Drawing Restraint 9 - Antarctic Return

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 703 messages

Posté 28 avril 2017 - 18:12

Pour 39.99£

in the autumn of 2009 i sat down and wanted to decipher and reevaluate what musical education meant to me . the frustrated musicologist in me went ahead and completed the educational biophilia which since has been tought all around the world and is now a permanent part of scandinavias curriculum
i also wanted to question how i felt about musical documentation , when cds were slowly becoming obsolete , i was curious about the difference of midi ( digital notation ) and classical notation and enthusiastic in blurring the lines and at which occasions and how one would share music in these new times . what is the difference of karaoke and the lyrical recitals of the 19th century ? can one meet at bonfires and sing techno songs ? ( well icelanders do obvs ) maybe i should share digital notation that people could connect to their synths or do harpsichord versions of electronic beats to enjoy in the living rooms and hopefully families singalong to
100 years ago most music was shared through scores , does that even apply to today ? and if so how ?
from these questions i started working with jónas sen on gathering together my string , choir , vocal and brass arrangements through the years and arranging them for different keyboards such as organs , pianos , celestas and harpsichords .
i also talked to my longtime collaborators m/m and asked them to design a font for notes in the same way they would for letters . that of course became technically almost impossible but we believe we have now somehow found a program were everyone can design their own fonts to align gracefully to their music
and last but not least : as a soft feminist stance i decided to put importance on my arrangements through the years ( i feel still today most people are not aware of i have done the majority of the choir , brass , string and vocal arrangements myself through the years ) by doing concerts where we have transformed all these arrangements over to strings to emphasizing that part of my work . so far we have played albert hall , harpa hall in reykjavík , the auditorio in mexico city and will be playing the disney hall on the 30th of may . and i will be singing on top
hope you enjoy it !!
warmthness
björk

Est ce que la photo de la couv est connue ?

Björk will perform songs from the book with 32 string players in Los Angeles May 30 at the Walt Disney Concert Hall.

Ok

There are three levels to these keyboard arrangements. In one we simply transcribed the songs from the original to the keyboard. In the next level we arranged them so they sound different from the originals, yet convincing for the keyboard instrument in question. In the third level I created a variation of the original song, much like classical composers create variations on a theme. On the third level the songs are radically different from the original, almost like they are new compositions.

Wow ca promet ! Elle va réussir a me faire prendre des cours de piano ^^

Modifié par HöShI, 28 avril 2017 - 18:19 .

194807159875Sanstitre1.jpg

#4 Mansion

Mansion

Volta - My Juvenile

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 468 messages

Posté 28 avril 2017 - 20:30

Pagan Poetry est facile au piano mais ça fait mal au doigts.

Frosti aussi.

#5 mike

mike

Medulla - Oceania

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 637 messages

Posté 28 avril 2017 - 20:43

ils ont eu la bonne idée de ne finalement pas inclure dans le coffret les cd des albums. OUF

#6 Freddy77

Freddy77

Vespertine - Harm Of Will

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 115 messages

Posté 28 avril 2017 - 20:51

The Anchor Song – Debut
Venus As A Boy – Debut
Cover Me – Post
Isobel – Post
Bachelorette – Homogenic
Immature – Homogenic
Joga – Homogenic
Notget – Homogenic
Unravel – Homogenic
I’ve Seen It All – Selmasongs
New World – Selmasongs
Aurora – Vespertine
Mother Heroic – B-Side to ‘Hidden Place’ (Vespertine)
Pagan Poetry – Vespertine
Sun In My Mouth – Vespertine
Desired Constellation – Medúlla
Oceania – Medúlla
Pleasure Is All Mine – Medúlla
Where Is The Line – Medúlla
Gratitude – Drawing Restraint 9 OST
Declare Independence – Volta
The Dull Flame Of Desire – Volta
My Juvenile – Volta
Pneumonia – Volta
Vertebrae by Vertebrae – Volta
Atom Dance – Vulnicura
Black Lake – Vulnicura
Stonemilker – Vulnicura"

tumblr_oaf5loYRAM1vwutbpo1_400.gif

#7 Joapagan

Joapagan

Drawing Restraint 9 - Ambergris March

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 105 messages

Posté 28 avril 2017 - 22:08

Youpi !!!!!!! Ah que je suis content !

On ne compte que 28 morceaux dans leur liste... sur 34. Mais sur la cover d'Omnibus, All is full of love apparaissait ( :wub: ) et plusieurs morceaux (notget, oceania, atoms dance et Stone milker comportaient deux versions (trois pour oceania) ce qui laisse à penser que les partitions seront les mêmes et qu'Aifol est juste un "oubli" (j'espère).

Modifié par Joapagan, 28 avril 2017 - 22:15 .

"La musique, virement des gouffres et choc des glaçons aux astres" Rimbaud voyant la musique de Björk

#8 jeep

jeep

Vespertine - Sun In My Mouth

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 messages
  • Lieu :Le sud...

Posté 29 avril 2017 - 10:31

Est ce que la photo de la couv est connue ?

Oui :
http://www.bjork.fr/Stephen-Sweet

Je me suis toujours demandé où avait eu lieu cette session.
Cela me fait vaguement penser à une île ou à une côte méditerranéennes.

#9 pierro

pierro

Drawing Restraint 9 - Shimenawa

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 330 messages
  • Lieu :Manille- Philippines
  • Blog Perso

Posté 29 avril 2017 - 11:12

Est-ce vraiment nécessaire une partition pour Mother Heroic?

bannierefinale.jpg

#10 HöShI

HöShI

Drawing Restraint 9 - Antarctic Return

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 703 messages

Posté 29 avril 2017 - 12:05

Fait lui un mail ;)
194807159875Sanstitre1.jpg

#11 pierro

pierro

Drawing Restraint 9 - Shimenawa

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 330 messages
  • Lieu :Manille- Philippines
  • Blog Perso

Posté 29 avril 2017 - 12:17

Je dis ca parce-que l'instru ne comporte qu'une meme combinaison de 4 notes repetee toutes les 5 secondes pendant 3 minutes.
Ca m'empeche pas de trouver cette chanson jolie

bannierefinale.jpg

#12 innerwatch

innerwatch

Medulla - Ancestors

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 722 messages

Posté 29 avril 2017 - 15:07

C'est justement sur des morceaux comme celui-ci que ça devient encore plus intéressant :

There are three levels to these keyboard arrangements. In one we simply transcribed the songs from the original to the keyboard. In the next level we arranged them so they sound different from the originals, yet convincing for the keyboard instrument in question. In the third level I created a variation of the original song, much like classical composers create variations on a theme.

Modifié par innerwatch, 29 avril 2017 - 15:08 .

#13 Joapagan

Joapagan

Drawing Restraint 9 - Ambergris March

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 105 messages

Posté 30 avril 2017 - 23:02

Oli annonce 39,99 £ (47 euros, en gros).

J'aimerais bien "visualiser" ce que Björk entend par des partitions avec 3 niveaux de lectures différents. 3 partitions différentes par morceau (j'espère) ou bien une mise en page spéciale à la M/M ?

Une amie claveciniste m'avait déjà dit que les partitions sur fond rose, jaune, bleu, etc. proposées dans le Björk archive rendaient déjà la lecture indigeste. J'espère que l'objectif premier de cet album de partition et de non faciliter la lecture et le jeu de ses oeuvres (sinon où serait la pédagogue Biophilia ?) et non un simple mais beau recueil design de partitions indécryptables.

Trouvez la juste mesure et n'oubliez pas la musique par pitié !

"La musique, virement des gouffres et choc des glaçons aux astres" Rimbaud voyant la musique de Björk

#14 mike

mike

Medulla - Oceania

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 637 messages

Posté 30 avril 2017 - 23:32

Aujourd'hui sur le site de Notengrafik Berlin. (http://www.notengrafik.com/en)

We have just completed a rather uncommon and unconventional project: Björks career-spanning Songbook published by Chester's in London. On more than 200 pages she unfolds her musical cosmos. The graphic design and music font were developped by M/M (Paris) for the mobile app Biophilia. Translating this design to the print layout has been a hugh challenge.

bjork-snippet.png

#15 innerwatch

innerwatch

Medulla - Ancestors

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 722 messages

Posté 01 mai 2017 - 08:18

Faire des traits rouges c'est un huge challenge?

Aussi étiqueté avec au moins un de ces mots-clés : livre

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)