forum.bjork.fr
Akira

DJ Flugvél Og Geimskip

Ah super!

J'avais acheté son premier CDr en Islande il y a quelques années, à l'époque c'était de la lo-fi bordelique, j'adore l'évolution, le premier morceau est vraiment cool! Je vais creuser, merci!

• I like 1

dj. flugvél og geimskip sings in Icelandic about wild cats taking over the world and the weird world below the surface of the ocean.

voix très enfantine, folie douce et bricolage DIY, c'est assez irrésistible ! + j'aime beaucoup les samples de miaulement (de chat).

elle aussi elle était programmée au festival islandais à Los angeles :

17973562_10213408029380326_6012811335315

au sujet du prochain album :

Along those lines, the new album is about Atlantis, the legendary lost city.

“I made an album about outer space,” she said. “I made an album about the depths of the ocean and the bottom of the sea, so it’s the two places where no one has been. We have not discovered the bottom of the sea or outer space, but to connect it together, Atlantis is the city that the legend said sunk to the bottom of the sea. But the legend also said it was really an advanced city, so I think they could have traveled to outer space maybe before the city sunk. I don’t know what happened, but it’s an interesting topic and an interesting story.” +++