forum.bjork.fr
terence

Flétta

Quelqu'un aurait il les paroles de Flétta? J'ai cherché sur le forum mais j'ai pas trouvé, j'espère ne pas faire de redite!

Je sais même pas s'il y a vraiment des paroles parce que je sais pas si elle chante en islandais ou en rien...

• I like 1

elle chante en gibberish, donc pas de paroles

"We spent a few days singing together, and during that time he wrote a piano song that I sang over in gibberish Icelandic, you know, that hazy undefined scratch vocal you make when you’re coming up with a melody"

"Well, it sounds really new age-y [laughs], but when I’m writing a melody I’ll generally just start off with sounds and empty vowels. Then I write a lyric and sing that. But anyway, I was improvising over his piano track, coming up with a melody. After I went to bed, Antony stayed up all night, recording vocals and harmonising all my gibberish with these lush four part harmonies, effectively making a choir out of it. When I woke up in the morning, he told me he wanted to play me something. I was really honoured when I heard his work. And the track is great. It’s him singing in Icelandic, even if he has no idea what he’s singing about."
Source(s):

• I like 1

Merci Benji! C'est dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de paroles ça ressemble quand même beaucoup à de l'islandais malgré tout!

Merci beaucoup en tout cas! :)

Ouh j'avais oublié jusqu'à l'existence de cette chanson ! J'ai même cru que c'était un des titres d'album fake auxquels on avait eu droit avant Volta (Pataki et compagnie :D)

Ah ouai? Moi je l'adore cette chanson!!! Je la trouve superbe!!