154 réponses à ce sujet

#151 Freddy77

Freddy77

Medulla

• sofftchevaliers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 178 messages

Posté 25 avril 2012 - 22:03

im sorry to say that i will not be able to play the brazil sonar . which is a shame because the line up is incredible and i love brazil . my voice is already a little better after quiettude ( have become feisty in sign language ) the ailment has gone from nodule to polyp but no tulip yet so more silence into the month of may . i humbly bow to this uranus trick ... warmth , bjork

Au moins elle va mieux :)

#152 bjon

bjon

Utopia (?) - The Gate

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7 463 messages

Posté 26 juin 2012 - 22:02

big after party last night. me and skrillex and bjork were sent to the banquet hall of the hilton cause we were too loud and they set up some CDjs and 2 crappy KRK speaker .. and we djed while Tv on the radio and LMFAO tapdanced.. this is not a lie. and bjorks choir of hot icelandic girls sang accapella. oh yeh then i just left costa rica to come to wisonsin.... :/ all of this happened but no one will ever believeun bout en vidéo (1 minute) de l'after à partir de 2min55

bjork.fr sur facebook / twitter / tumblr

#153 bjonker

bjonker

Enjoy (The Beats Mix)

• Admin
  • 10 144 messages

Posté 26 juin 2012 - 22:10

..... big after party last night. me and skrillex and bjork were sent to the banquet hall of the hilton cause we were too loud and they set up some CDjs and 2 crappy KRK speaker .. and we djed while Tv on the radio and LMFAO tapdanced.. this is not a lie. and bjorks choir of hot icelandic girls sang accapella. oh yeh then i just left costa rica to come to wisonsin.... :/ all of this happened but no one will ever believe

via facebook

un bout en vidéo (1 minute) de l'after à partir de 2min55

oh le choc ! Visur ! les frissons :happy crying:

intruder.gif

#154 federico

federico

Debut - Aeroplane

• sofftchevaliers
  • Pip
  • 44 messages
  • Genre : Homme
  • Lieu :Argentina

Posté 09 juillet 2012 - 22:48

http://vimeo.com/45346331
.Fede

#155 bjon

bjon

Utopia (?) - The Gate

• Admin
  • 7 463 messages

Posté 13 février 2015 - 11:25

ah tiens Skrillex est pote avec Björk ! potes de beuverie ouiii  :P

I did some touring with Björk in America a couple of years ago and I became friends with her and all of her crew and her twelve background singer girls. My music pulls from so many directions, that I don’t think I fit in anywhere anyway.

Björk is also someone who moved from punk to electronic stuff! What did you think of the new album?

I thought it was awesome. I really like it. It’s very pretty and has some reminiscence of her older stuff, like the really orchestral stuff and I think the more albums she’s coming out with the more she’s rolling her Rs. She’s getting super hard with that. And I love the artwork on the album, she looks really cool. 

bjork.fr sur facebook / twitter / tumblr

Aussi étiqueté avec au moins un de ces mots-clés : concert, tournée biophilia, festival

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)