forum.bjork.fr
gunnar_hansen

Les applications de Biophilia

Citation

Bjork’s next album, “Biophilia,” is due to arrive this fall with a smartphone app built around every song: apps that diagram the song in both conventional music notation and invented graphic notation, that remap the songs as scientific phenomena like (among other things) planetary systems and crystal structures, that encourage listeners to toy with components of the music to create songs of their own.

I’m excited to embrace a different handshake between the object and sound,” Bjork said in an e-mail. “It seems like every couple of decades this takes a somersault, and I enjoy the fresh point of view, like the honeymoon of the new format where you can really have an effect on the overall direction, and things like enjoyment, love and freedom matter again.”

She added, “I definitely wanted the songs to be a spatial experience, where you can play with lightning or a crystal or the full moon and the song changes. I would like to feel the apps are equal to the song in the same way I have always aimed for the music video to be equal to the song: the 1+1 is 3 thing. Not that it works every time, but you have to aim for it.”

MUSIC-Jp-2-popup.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/26/arts/music/new-online-services-offer-hope-to-music-fans.html?_r=2&adxnnl=1&pagewanted=2&adxnnlx=1308755208-uqe5rgicoy+4ndron8cvnq'>NYtimes.com +++

c'est dôle, MIA vient de poster ce lien, sur les derniers bijoux de sa sœur dont 1 me fait penser au bidule vert

edit: en première paage de l'article du NYTimes

MUSIC-Jp-1-popup.jpg

June 26, 2011

The evolving world of music: Bjork, above left, is working on an album, "Biophilia," that will have smartphone apps.

Edited by cdric

Guest batabid
Bjork’s next album, “Biophilia,” is due to arrive this fall with a smartphone app built around every song: apps that diagram the song in both conventional music notation and invented graphic notation, that remap the songs as scientific phenomena like (among other things) planetary systems and crystal structures, that encourage listeners to toy with components of the music to create songs of their own.

I’m excited to embrace a different handshake between the object and sound,” Bjork said in an e-mail. “It seems like every couple of decades this takes a somersault, and I enjoy the fresh point of view, like the honeymoon of the new format where you can really have an effect on the overall direction, and things like enjoyment, love and freedom matter again.”

She added, “I definitely wanted the songs to be a spatial experience, where you can play with lightning or a crystal or the full moon and the song changes. I would like to feel the apps are equal to the song in the same way I have always aimed for the music video to be equal to the song: the 1+1 is 3 thing. Not that it works every time, but you have to aim for it.

MUSIC-Jp-2-popup.jpg

NYtimes.com +++

On dirait que l'image est issue de l'application "Virus" :rolleyes:

c'est dôle, MIA vient de poster ce lien, sur les derniers bijoux de sa sœur dont 1 me fait penser au bidule vert

edit: en première paage de l'article du NYTimes

MUSIC-Jp-1-popup.jpg

June 26, 2011

The evolving world of music: Bjork, above left, is working on an album, "Biophilia," that will have smartphone apps.

la photo date de mai 2009, je pense qu'elle n'a aucun rapport (si ce n'est que bjork a un iphone entre les mains

"NEW YORK - MAY 08: Singer Bjork and singer David Longstreth of The Dirty Projectors dj the Housing Works Bookstore 'Live from Home' After Party at the Cooper Square Hotel on May 8, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Roger Kisby/Getty Images)"

http://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/86861137/Getty-Images-Entertainment

Edited by darkjedi

Donc on sait qu'il y aurait 10 petites appli dans un grande avec une interaction sur la music et le visuel qui en découle

Jonas Sen indique sur FB que l'appli contiendra aussi des partitions (arrangements clavier)

(enfin on m'a dit, pas vérifié l'annonce -pas bien- mais bon :) )

Edited by bjonker

Björk and me did keyboard arrangements of all the Biofilia songs. The scores will be included in the iPad version of Biofilia.

It's scores (sheet music) that are meant to be used to perform the songs. Or ssimply get to know them better like they did in the 19th century!

c'est la citation tirée du facebook de Jonas Sen

très bien :) merci mike (pas de facebook)

Je crois que quelqu'un avait déjà posé la question mais je ne sais plus où...donc désolé par avance pour la réédite.

Est ce que l'application biophilia est également prévu pour les tab sous android genre l'acer?

Each track will contain ten "levels": the song, an interactive game themed around the song, musical animation, an animated score, animated lyrics, a graphical interpretation of the score, an academic essay on the unusual things going on in the song, archival footage from National Geographic and the BBC, unique content specific to each song and different from every other, and special photographic content.

The Quietus+++

De quoi faire les autistes devant nos écrans d'Ipad/phone/touch :drop:

Edited by pierro

Each track will contain ten "levels": the song, an interactive game themed around the song, musical animation, an animated score, animated lyrics, a graphical interpretation of the score, an academic essay on the unusual things going on in the song, archival footage from National Geographic and the BBC, unique content specific to each song and different from every other, and special photographic content.

The Quietus+++

ça fait option réveil aussi? :rolleyes:

impatient de connaître le prix :ninja:

Guest deleted_user25

C'est offert pour tout achat de 1000 euros ou plus de dette islandaise :closedeyes:

C'était à l'émission de radio sur Debut, que le mec avait évoqué un prix autour d'un euro l'application. Mais 1 euro pour tout ça, ça fait limite cadeau quand même, alors que 1 euros pour chaque level, ça fait un peu cher.

Je crois que quelqu'un avait déjà posé la question mais je ne sais plus où...donc désolé par avance pour la réédite.

Est ce que l'application biophilia est également prévu pour les tab sous android genre l'acer?

(The developers have not yet decided whether to reprogram the apps for Android devices.)